CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
At the time of admission, the student, his/her parent has to sign an undertaking in the proper form to the effect that the student will abide by the rules and regulations of the college and will confirm to such standard of discipline as will be determined by the Principal.
- Student has to register with the college office his or her address and mobile number and any change in the home address must be intimated to the office in writing at once.
- Students should not absent themselves from college without obtaining leave of absence from the college. They have to put in 75% of attendance.
- In case of emergency, they have to send the leave letter by post or submit it immediately soon after coming to the college
- Long absence due to illness should be supported by medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner. It has to be informed to the staff guardian concerned.
- If students have any work in the Principal’s office, they have to approach the person concerned during interval.
- Students should not use mobiles during working hours. If anyone is found using it, the mobile will be confiscated and a fine will be levied.
- They must not spit on the walls, floor, pillars or doors of the college, Scribbling, pasting placards or poster or otherwise disfiguring college walls or black boards are strictly prohibited.
- Students should not loiter in the corridors.
- Students are warned against tampering the light and fan switches and water taps and fittings
- While attending meetings, students have to conduct themselves with a sense of decorum and dignity.
- Students should wear the identity cards visibly.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the College as well as in all the hostels of the College.
- Smoking, chewing pan, gutka, gambling and consuming alcohol inside the college premises is strictly prohibited.
All the grievances addressed to the Principal should be put in the Complaint box and the same will be placed before the grievance redressal committee. All applications will be disposed of at the earliest possible.