STRATEGIC PLAN (for the period 2017-2022)
Giving priority to the core values of NAAC, keeping in mind the vision and mission of the college, without losing sight of the feedback obtained from the stakeholders, the institution goes ahead with its perspective plan for institutional development. The suggestions made by the peer team are discussed in the staff club meeting and decision is taken to implement their suggestions, which results in the development of the institution.
To visit colleges, which have proved themselves, to observe their mode of functioning and their best practices, some staff members visited other institutions and gave an improved version to be implemented
- To see that curriculum is more focussed and career oriented.
- To be more flexible in the curriculum design IQAC has decided to focus on quality teaching
- To see that student photocopies of answer scripts are made available to students
- To plan National Seminars well in advance
- To introduce norms for certificates, Diplomas etc.,
- To make broadband and Wi-fi facilities available
- To try for research centre
- To automate the library
- To automate administrative office
- To strengthen the activities of various clubs/cells, especially that of Eco and Red Ribbon Clubs in the college in consultation with IQAC.
- To implement ‘No Vehicle Day’ to curtail pollution in a humble way along with No Plastic Day, this will keep the campus free of plastic pollution.
- To conduct Internal Academic Audit & Implementation of innovative methods to improve quality of education
- To conduct of a few more Certificate Courses / Diploma Courses, this will help students
- To give priority to ICT based teaching, learning process.
- To arrange Guest lectures on Gender sensitivity.
- To lay emphasis on service oriented activities by NSS volunteers and NCC Cadets.