Department of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry was commissioned in 1957 with the blessings of Sri Nanapaneni Venkatrao the founder Secretary & Correspondent of the College. The first Head of the Department is Sri G.Basava Punna Rao who also worked as in charge principal later.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
The vision of the department is to make the students as good chemists with a/an
Faculty Members of the Department:
The former members of the Faculty Sri K.Venkaiah, Sri K.Venkatarao, Sri G.Seetaramaiah, Sri D,V.Ramana rao, Dr. N.Suguna also worked as principals.
The Department of chemistry has five full fledged laboratories with well equipped water line, gas pipe line and wooden racks for doing practicals for Inter Degree and PG students. The Department has a full fledged Library with standard Text Books and other related Books besides Research Journals. The Department has one Computer System with Internet facility.